If you are in New York, please join us, hear some of my new songs and fiddle tunes, eat some cookies, and listen to Barbara Schacker talk about her late husband's book "A Spring Without Bees."
Erica's Rugelach & Baking Company
Wednesday June 29th, 7 p.m.
Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture
53 Prospect Park W
Brooklyn, New York 11215
·Featuring Lisa Gutkin of The Klezmatics in concert, with songs from her forthcoming CD From Here On In
· Readings from “A Spring Without Bees" (Michael Shacker) by Barbara Shacker
· Jordan Schaps of "Eating Delancey (A Celebration of Jewish Food)"
· Information on honeybees and their preservation
· Urban gardeners and botanists
· Complimentary pastries from award-winning Brooklyn bakery Erica's Rugelach & Baking Co.